The Case Manager Supervisor position at Aguila, Inc. provides supervisory services to Case Managers. and also provides individual conferencing to homeless families as required.
- Provides direct Supervision to assigned Case Managers.
- Provide orientation and initial training to new Case Managers.
- Work with Director of Social Services and/or Program Director, on quality assurance issues, and enforcement of DHS and facility rules and regulations.
- View case notes in CARES on a daily basis and ensure that Case Managers input case notes within 24 hours.
- Document client engagement in CARES, and Maintain daily communication with DHS, HERO units and EAU/EIU.
- Audit the clients charts to ensure compliance.
- Responsible for the completion of numerous required monthly reports and ancillary reports as assigned.
- Monitor incident reports and ensure that follow up case notes are being attached.
- Approve documentation in all charts.
- Identify and coordinate the training and educational needs of the Case Management staff.
- Provide support to clients who are struggling to follow up on their ILPs.
- Cover caseloads when necessary.
- Participate in case conferences, team meetings, staff training, community meetings, and staff meetings
- Perform other duties as assigned.
The position description is a guide to the critical duties, and essential functions of the job, not an all-inclusive list of responsibilities, qualifications, physical demands, and work environment conditions
It is the policy of Aguila, Inc. to provide a comprehensive health care insurance package. Aguila, Inc. has designed a health insurance program that includes medical, dental, and vision at no cost to employees.