The Case Manager position at Aguila, Inc. provides case management services to clients and manages the necessary charts for homeless families and individuals.
- Provide case management services to clients and manage necessary charts.
- Counsels and aids client's in need.
- Addresses underlying causes of homelessness through the development of a service plan.
- Provides on-going management of client's service plan.
- Orientates each client with facility rules and program expectations.
- Completes case notes in a timely fashion and maintains records according to agency and funder expectations.
- Advocates for client's to receive necessary entitlements, lease and employment opportunities.
- Evaluates client's need for off-site resources.
- Coordinates necessary case conferences.
- Coordinates client compliance with house rules and client responsibilities and rights.
- Prepares and coordinates any reports, responses to inspection reports and/or audits.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
The position description is a guide to the critical duties, and essential functions of the job, not an all-inclusive list of responsibilities, qualifications, physical demands, and work environment conditions.
It is the policy of Aguila, Inc. to provide a comprehensive health care insurance package. Aguila, Inc. has designed a health insurance program that includes medical, dental, and vision at no cost to employees.